BE YOU FULL
- A Global Action to make the world a better Place. Together we give, unify, and strengthen the community and human potential.
- BE(YOU)FUL believes that to change the world for a better place we need to start in education (supporting educators and children in need).
- Sharing ideas and creativity to continually make the world better.
BE(YOU)FULL focuses on promoting personal growth and well-being, while also working to strengthen communities and bring people together. An important pillar of this initiative is that when individuals are true to themselves and able to embrace their authentic selves, they are better able to contribute positively to their communities and the world at large.
The campaign embraces a variety of activities, such as workshops, mentorship programs, volunteer opportunities, and community-building events, all aimed at helping individuals tap into their full potential and make a positive impact in the world.
- It’s a beautiful initiative that supports personal growth and well-being and encourages people to give back to the community and make a positive difference in the world.
BE(YOU)FULL aligns with the concepts of being true to oneself, it focuses on helping individuals and organizations to align their personal or corporate brand with their authentic selves to differentiate themselves in the market and build trust and credibility with their audience.
What is the “BE(YOU)FULL” concept framework?
- Awareness: Start by becoming aware of your own thoughts, feelings, and behaviors.
- Acceptance: Accept yourself and others for who they are, without judgment.
- Empathy: Practice putting yourself in other people’s shoes and understanding their perspectives.
- Understanding: Observe and understand the people around you, including their body language, facial expressions, language, behavior, and way of thinking.
- Connection: Build relationships and connect with others based on mutual understanding and respect.
- Communication: Improve your communication skills by expressing yourself effectively and actively listening to others.
- Growth: Continuously work on improving your social skills and growing as a person through self-reflection and self-improvement.
- Fullness: Achieving a sense of fulfillment and satisfaction in your relationships and interactions with others.
✅ Be(You)Full believe that each one of us has a unique voice with the power to strengthen and make a difference in our community’s needs and together we can make the world a better place not only for us but especially for future coming generations. The (BE-YOU-FULL) project is about teaching and learning.
◉ Together we give, unify, and strengthen the community.
◉ Sharing ideas and creativity to continually make the world better.
◉ BE(YOU)FUL believes that to change the world for a better place we need to start with education.
★ SIMPLICITY TO BE SIMPLE = BE YOURSELF FULL ≠ BE(YOU)FULL by CARLOS SIMPSON™ (United Kingdom) – London
Other BE(YOU)FULL topics to explore:
- What is the Be(You)full framework?
- Who is Be(You)full for?
- What is Beyond Blue’s mental health initiative?
- How to get started with Be You?
- Is Be(You) Fully free?
Some background about the BE(YOU)FULL
In 2010 the “BE(YOU)FULL” concept was a project of the student “Carlos Simpson” at the University of the West of England as part of the “Identity project”
The project was about exploring and understanding the concept of “identity” to the limit. One of the project’s chapters clearly believes that true fashion is not what you see on the big fashion catwalks. The project believes that fashion is found anywhere in the urban environment. It’s funny that around this time the term street fashion started to be common. So, I started taking photographs around Bristol and uploading them to the website. “Because of the lack of support, technical and financial, I did it by myself at the possible pace without ever giving up. The funny thing and sadly is that during all this time I’ve seen not just an individual but all types of businesses drinking all the inspiration possible for this project without of course ever giving one LIKE or Share.
These are the Pillars and the Keys of BE(YOU)FULL:
- BE You
- BE Natural
- BE Strong
- BE Good
- BE Natural
- BE Strong
- BE Human
- BE Love
- BE Peace
- BE Pretty
- BE Romantic
- BE Polite
- BE Careful
- BE Discrete
- BE Excessive
- Be You Full Mind
- BE Nice
- BE Together
- BE Fashion
- BE Confident
- BE Okay
- BE Creative
- BE Smile
- BE Music
- BE Yourself
- BE Sexy
- National identity
- Ethnic identity
- Gender identity
- Sexual identity
- Religious identity
- Cultural identity
- Political identity
- Social identity
- Digital identity
- Professional identity
- Consumer identity
- Personal identity
- Brand identity
- Corporate identity
- Organizational identity
- Psychological identity
- Historical identity
- Environmental identity
- Technological identity
- Cyber identity
- Collective identity
- Social media identity
- Sports identity
- Educational identity
- Philosophical identity
★ Get in touch in you’re interested to be part of this project: Your word matters! It would be amazing to have you as part of the BE(YOU)FULL family.
• Carlos Simpson publications indexed by Google
Sorry, comments are closed for this item.