Understanding Body Language / Interpreting and Misinterpreting
These are some of the topics studied to better understand – The importance of Body Language to BE-YOU-FULL
Body language is often confused between genders, what means that it can differ for example in the way as man or woman communicates.
With this research I wanted to understand the importance, differences and similarities on the signals that most people use to communicate with their body language.
- What Factors Affects Interpretation?
- ‘Is it possible to fake your own body language?’
- Head Gestures
- Dominant and Submissive Handshakes
- The Power of Body Language
- Status and Power / Signs (not in det)
Categories: UNDERSTANDING BEHAVIOUR
Sorry, comments are closed for this item.